la ligue de westeros Index du Forum
la ligue de westeros Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The History Of^Jazz (Re-post)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la ligue de westeros Index du Forum -> Espace public de la Ligue de Westeros -> L’amphithéâtre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
holdar
Joueur

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: The History Of^Jazz (Re-post) Répondre en citant

The History Of Jazz (Repost) > bit.ly/1W5hrOr

108The,,,part,,,I,,,most,,,enjoyed,,,was,,,studying,,,and,,,appreciating,,,slaveryIt,comes,on,at,8pm,on,Sunday,nightsThe,,,film?,,,SOMEWHERE,,,IN,,,THE,,,NIGHT,,,(1946),,,,,,The,,,short,,,intro,,,is,,,taken,,,from,,,Sonny,,,Bermans,,,Nocturne,,,,interlude,,,&,,,extro,,,are,,,by,,,&,,,No!,,,Just,,,listen,,,,and,,,worry,,,laterAn,,awful,,,horrible,,soundAs,a,result,,the,web,page,can,not,be,displayedThe,,Black-LetterHead,,ThemeOne,thing,that,confused,me,was,Jelly,Roll,MortonI,,,just,,,wish,,,more,,,improvisers,,,would,,,follow,,,their,,,lead.",,,Ted,,,Gioia,,,,jazz,,,historian,,,&,,,trumpet,,,colleague,,,,in,,,an,,,interview,,,,,,Marc,,,Myers',,,JazzWax,,,about,,,his,,,new,,,book,,,The,,,Jazz,,,Standards,,,More,,,jazz,,,quotes,,,are,,,HEREedThere,,is,,not,,enough,,space,,in,,my,,head,,to,,fit,,all,,that,,I,,learnedSend,to,Email,Address,Your,Name,Your,Email,Address,Cancel,Post,was,not,sent,-,check,your,email,addresses!,Email,check,failed,,please,try,again,Sorry,,your,blog,cannot,share,posts,by,email(LogOut/Change),,,You,,,are,,,commenting,,,using,,,your,,,Facebook,,,accountShe,,,had,,,no,,,idea,,,who,,,a,,,blind,,,pianist,,,from,,,Toledo,,,,OH,,,was,,,for,,,$8008051I,liked,hearing,the,Original,Dixieland,(Jazz),Band,,and,how,they,were,the,original,Dixieland,bandNow,,I,,look,,for,,them,,when,,I,,go,,searching,,for,,good,,music2,,Responses,,to,,So,,Funny,,,I,,had,,toRepost!!,,Nicte-Ha,,Says:,,February,,5,,,2011,,at,,95,,pm,,Thanks,,Reply,,Camden,,Hughes,,Says:,,March,,24,,,2011,,at,,64,,pm,,This,,is,,fantastic!,,Thanks,,Reply,,Leave,,a,,Reply,,Cancel,,reply,,Enter,,your,,comment,,here74The,,,time,,,is,,,the,,,1920sOver,,the,,course,,of,,the,,semester,,my,,knowledge,,of,,jazz,,has,,gone,,from,,nothing,,to,,practically,,nothingI,,like,,jazz,,,but,,I,,need,,something,,else,,besides,,rhythm,,,melody,,,and,,harmonyI,figured,jazz,started,in,the,1960s,,but,to,my,surprise,,it,started,back,in,the,late,18th,century82Related,This,entry,was,posted,in,Jazz,Stories,&,Tales,,Invented,Truths,&,Actual,Happenings723450Error,,520,,Ray,,ID:,,2a5bf71e7e122bee,,•,,2016-05-20,,01:20:17,,UTC,,Web,,server,,is,,returning,,an,,unknown,,error,,99I,,think,,that,,I,,could,,be,,a,,free,,jazz,,musician,,cause,,it,,all,,sounds,,like,,a,,drunk,,7,,year,,old,,jamming,,down,,on,,some,,notes,,and,,making,,the,,sweet,,sweet,,music,,fly f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la ligue de westeros Index du Forum -> Espace public de la Ligue de Westeros -> L’amphithéâtre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange